1) Any changes to orders must be made at least 1 week before the date of the celebration, these will be accommodated if possible at any extra charge.
2) Whilst most of the flowers, figures and cake toppers are handmade in sugar paste THEY ARE NOT EDIBLE as they may contain wires and other non-edible materials. They must be removed from your cake before it is cut. You are responsible for ensuring that caterers/venues are aware of this fact.
3) A deposit of half the balance is due, depending on the price of the celebration cake, with the remaining balance due on collection. All deposits are non-refundable.
4) A 50% deposit is required when ordering a wedding cake, with the outstanding balance being due for payment no later than 4 weeks before the wedding date. All deposits are non-refundable.
5) If the final balance for your wedding cake is not received we will not proceed with the order.
6) If you have to cancel your order for any reason you will be liable to pay for any special order items, and for any work that has been started. In addition if a wedding cake is cancelled within 2 weeks of the wedding date the full outstanding balance will be payable.
7) All cakes may contain nuts/nut traces.
8) Whilst we will endeavour to match any design, or colour, all cakes are handmade therefore differences may occur.
9) Strawberry Cupcakes accepts no liability for cakes that are damaged after they have been delivered. Once delivered/collected the cake is no longer our responsibility. We cannot be held responsible for any interference with the completed cake once it has been collected/delivered.
10) For cake deliveries and pick ups, strawberry cupcakes requires a signed delivery note by the caterer or customer to say that the cake has arrived/been collected in perfect condition, with a photograph as proof and that they are 100% happy with the cake. Damages after this point are not Strawberry Cupcakes responsibility.
11) All cakes are fragile and require care and attention when handling, storing and displaying to prevent damage. Please take care displaying your cake at your event and avoid direct sunlight, spotlights or candles creating damage to the cake decorations. Strawberry Cupcakes accepts no liability for cakes that are damage during display at your event.
12) Payment must be received before or on the day of delivery or collection.
13) We accept cash and card payments. You can pay by card in our shop or over the telephone. Unfortunately we do not accept cheques.